Pat and Quilt collection

Pat and Quilt collection
a little bit of This and That

Sunday, June 5, 2016

My friend JoAn U'Ren gave me a huge bag of denim jeans that she had all washed up and some cut a part.  I tried to give them away to my friends that so i wouldn't have one more project but i ended up cutting 90 circles out of those jeans and then added a charm pack for the top side plus adding some lace in places.  I was inspired by my granddaughter Alissa when she went to a country concert and wore a pretty floral dress with a denim jean jacket and cowgirl boots.  She looked so beautiful and young and full of fun I



wanted that reflected in this quilt.  Lots of buttons to sew on--it's not a real big quilt 46 X 56.  April 2016 

No comments:

Post a Comment