I think i must have at least 1000 yards of strips cut for the clothes line baskets and love making them. I use them all over my sewing room as the big one made from 100 feet of rope will make a basket big enough to hold the cut out pcs for a queen size quilt and the instructions--thus my project lines up in my sewing room waiting to be completed never run out of UFO's The Sunday Satchel is a real handy "busy bag", i add a zipped pouch and scissors that i hook to the inside of the bag that so you never leave them somewhere they are always attached. The bag is a origami fold, i sandwiched my fabric and quilted it, added the binging and did the folds and added the straps. I think this may be my 6th or 7th one. They make great gifts.
March 2016

No comments:
Post a Comment