I bought this panel several years ago and finally put it together, it was so fun. I dug into my stash and started adding boarders and applique. the applique is machine top stitched down and the effect is great. To get the chicken to look like it's standing on ground I stitched with my machine some lines and then used a black Crayola to make it darker and then heat set the Crayola, very effective. lots of fun. pb
I bought this panel several years ago and finally put it together, it was so fun. I dug into my stash and started adding boarders and applique. the applique is machine top stitched down and the effect is great. To get the chicken to look like it's standing on ground I stitched with my machine some lines and then used a black Crayola to make it darker and then heat set the Crayola, very effective. lots of fun. pb
ReplyDelete